Monday, February 6, 2012

Found

I couldn't find my little point and shoot camera when we were leaving Texas, and I feared it was lost and gone forever. I'm a little embarrassed to say that I finally unearthed it at the very bottom of my diaper bag, under all sorts of cheerios and squashed fruit snacks. Delicious.

Anyway, this post is probably going to be mostly a picture dump of the rest of our Texas pictures. In reverse order, because that's how blogger loaded them, and I'm too tired to switch them all around right now.

The final outcome of the fun Santa shirts Aunt Melissa made with the girls and their cousin:




I love this one :)


Synchronized eye-rubbing...



Look at those tall nephews...

I just love the action shots of the kiddos playing together.


Best.picture.ever.


Present opening with Marc's family:



Nora and Gigi:




Ricker grandchildren, minus the Rollins kiddos:


Two year olds.


Maire was a good sport and entertained the younger cousins. T loved the horsey rides, of course.




I hate how old T looks in these pictures!



She thought Liam's lego's were awesome. He was so fast putting them together!


Both our girls LOVED this gift Aoife got from Santa. Don't tell Nora, but it might have inspired us during our birthday shopping...




Colin got this awesome racetrack for Christmas, and T just loved it. She's totally holding Nora back from creating total chaos in this picture.


You charge the cars up and they race around that little track. T thought it was so cool, she kept saying "Oh my goodness" and "what's happening?", it was pretty cute. This video isn't awesome, but it's the best one I got:

7 comments:

J'Nette said...

ahh T does look so old! Love your blog by the way :). such a cute family. By the way, you make me want girls!

pauline said...

I am SO glad you found your camera ... Dad & I have been looking everywhere for it ... even behind your bed! The pics are great ... I love the Christmas shirts and all the cousins look so cute in them...goodness, Marc has some tall nephews... all those young ones are so cute. I love the one of T trying out the little massage thingy on B ... heeheehee lookat N's & A's hair in the ball castle... so cute. The video is great too ... funny how excited T was about the little race track :) They all did a good job sharing their stuff. Love you all... Mom (Dad too) xox

pauline said...

I am SO glad you found your camera ... Dad & I have been looking everywhere for it ... even behind your bed! The pics are great ... I love the Christmas shirts and all the cousins look so cute in them...goodness, Marc has some tall nephews... all those young ones are so cute. I love the one of T trying out the little massage thingy on B ... heeheehee lookat N's & A's hair in the ball castle... so cute. The video is great too ... funny how excited T was about the little race track :) They all did a good job sharing their stuff. Love you all... Mom (Dad too) xox

pauline said...

... and I think it is such a lovely pic of Liam building his Harry Potter castle, with Teresa just respectfully admiring it all... and, I don't know why my above post shows up 2x ... I had to do the "verify" word about 12 times b4 it would let me post ... plus it made me go to blogger and put in more info... don't know why we are having those problems lately ... xox

fiona said...

The video is hilarious! I love how dramatic T is! I'm really glad you found your camera. No one wants to explore the bottom of a diaper bag, so no wonder it was "lost" for so long... The Santa shirts turned out super cute, and I love the pictures of T and her cuz playing under the blanket. He's sooo cute! The quite-a-bit TALLER cousins are, too. T does look really old doing Brigie's hair... it looks like she loved playing with bigger girls, though! Oh, the pictures of Gigi and Nora are adorable. You get really good shots of the girls with their grandparents. And, I would like to point out that the Rollins kids are not the only ones missing from the cousin photo! Where's Colin? I got to go through several times naming everyone, so I know for a fact he's not in there...

Melissa said...

Oh,the memories! We had such a good time with you guys!! When I watched the video my little guy came up and started waving and saying "Hi Teresa,Nora" He thought we were skyping. Too funny!!

Only one week!!

Rob and Erin Smith said...

Yay!!! The camera is found!!! I love those pictures! I love those T-shirts you guys made, way cute idea! Synchronized eye-rubbing, awesome hand-eye coordination ;)
Oh, Brigit had sooo much fun girling around with T! And we totally have that same set of wooden cutting food! T's curls are so bouncy. Hahaha! Look at Nora's hair!! and Aoife's too, so funny, the pair of them! Oh, we had so much fun!