Friday, February 24, 2012

No babies were harmed...

No babies were harmed in the making of these videos:


I love to watch them play together. Oh, and she was fine after that little fall, she actually got herself back up and set up for more rounds.

Nora took her first steps about a week before her first birthday. She is getting more daring by the day, and it is so cute to watch her figure it out and get more stable. She still mostly crawls, but now she will usually start out by taking a few steps towards where she is headed and then crawl the rest of the way once she falls down. I think she's maxed out at about ten steps in a row so far.

Sorry again about the sideways videos! I'm so ticked that I couldn't get them turned!





3 comments:

David said...

Wow, we get to be the first to comment. What fun videos, even if you have to turn sideways! Nora is doing really well walking. Soon she will be running! We love to see them playing together also.
Love, Mom and Dad
xoxoxoxo

fiona said...

I still don't know how I did NOT know these videos were up!! I love them! I can't wait to let the kids (esp. M) watch them in the morning. Nora looks so happy on that cute little merry-go-round! I'm glad she survived that fall injury-free :) T's swimsuit is super cute. Nora's a good little walker! Totally can't blame her for crawling when she's in a hurry. At least she gives walking a chance first! Her little tutu is adorable. I bet Tressa gets a bigger kick out of it than Nora!

Rob and Erin Smith said...

She's so cute!!! Look at her go! I love it! and I love the merry-go-round, they're so happy together. I also cannot wait to show my kids in the morning!!! And I love your new header pics, oh my goodness, they are such beautiful little girls, you two really know how to grow 'em.