Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nora's first year

Just a little picture re-cap of Nora's first year. I'm working on her birthday post, but between the 4oo+ pictures we took on her birthday, and the other 200+ from her little birthday/valentine's party today that one might take me awhile.

February 13, 2011:


First day home:


First glamour shot:


March:


April:


May:


June:


July - Six months old!


August:



September:


October:


November:


December:


January:


February 13, 2012:


I might be a little bit biased, but that is one beautiful babe.

3 comments:

David said...

Yes indeed, that is one beautiful babe! What a great time line. We enjoyed the trip down memory lane. Can hardly wait unitl you provide the next post.
Love you all,

Dad and Mom
xoxoxoxo

fiona said...

Ah, yes, that IS one beautiful babe! I loved zipping through her first year like that. Yeah, get on the bday post! ;) Don't you hate that abt digital cameras? It's so daunting sometimes to narrow things down enough... After playgroup today, I asked M who she played with, and she said, "my play with baby Nora!" No, no, you didn't... It was baby Ella, but she's got Nora on the brain... :)

Happy FIRST birthday, Nora!!

Rob and Erin Smith said...

Oh! She's gorgeous!!! I love that last picture with her birthday smoovie, hee hee! Happy Birthday!