Saturday, January 28, 2012

At The Harbor

Marc wanted to take some pictures this morning, so we loaded up the girls and headed down to the Annapolis Harbor. The girls loved running (and crawling) around, and T loved looking at the "lovely water". Every thing is 'lovely' with her lately.



The wind made it a little chilly, but lucky for us Nora loves the wind, she gets so excited when she feels the wind on her face, it's cute.


T with "the best cat ever". She talks about getting that cat for Christmas all the time. "Mom, remember, I open up my kitty and I'm so excited" etc. The other day she kept saying "Mom, is this the best cat ever?". She can't settle on a name for him though, she goes back and forth among Ozzy, Black and White, and 'my cat just like Brigit's'.


Getting chased...


Both girls were surprisingly patient and obedient, so we got them some ice cream.


T said "Mom, did that man give me some ice cream". I said yes, so she said "Oh, that was so sweet of him!".


And then this random group of older people stopped to take pictures with us. T completely ignored this man the whole time he was sitting by her, it was kind of funny. I guess there's no coming between a two-year-old and her ice cream.


If you want to check out some of Marc's street photography you can go to marcmilligan.com

He used to be pretty good with those old school film cameras, and he's just now really getting in to digital photography, but I think he's gotten some great shots ;). He also has some cute pictures of the girls there too.

5 comments:

David said...

Those are great pics... nice action shots! Looks like the little rascals were enjoying their day indeed. N is obviously great friends with the wind... and T never fails to come up with new and interesting things to say! heeheehee... Also just viewed the street pics M took ... they are SO good ... great expressions (on dogs too!)... thanks for sharing... love, Mom (Dad too) xox

fiona said...

Such LOVELY pictures! (To borrow T's word, hehe) They are such cuties, and looked like they were having such a fun time! But of course, why wouldn't they be? T's kitty cracks me up. It's awesome to find the one toy that your child just LOVES. I also find it humorous that the older folks were just taking pics by your kids! You're in AMERICA, for goodness sakes! If that's happening there, I would hate/love to see you take them somewhere like, say... India! T ignoring the fellow is priceless. And Nora is such a happy little thing. I take it she's feeling better?

fiona said...

Oh yeah, and Marc's pics... VERY good! I feel like they should be in a coffee (hot choc) table book. In fact, y'all should totally make a nice book on blurb with them. Eventually. Oh, that would be a great idea! And he could write a bit about each one... if he wanted... Oooh, I'M getting excited about this, and it's not even me nor my hubby...

Rachel Chappell said...

what a nice place to take pictures!

Rob and Erin Smith said...

That looks like a fun spot to take pictures! I love that Nora loves the wind in her face! Aoife does not, especially if/when it's mixed with rain. That first picture of Nora is so Cute! and T running and with her cat! I'm so glad you were able to get one in such an awesomely timed fashion!! I'll have to go check out Marc's pics....