Monday, August 16, 2010

Well, she loves Bluegrass

Teresa loves to dance. She dances to commercials, she dances to the radio, she dances in the car and even when we sing her bedtime songs. She's expressed some preference before by dancing to one song more than another (e.g anything by Lady Gaga), but we might found her favorite today.

My Dad sent me several Bluegrass CDs in the mail and I decided to put them on for fun and T had a blast! She bobbed around on each song I played, but when I hit track 6, she was going! Enjoy a little clip below (she even dances to the clip of herself dancing :)




This is only a sampling as she won't really perform when she spots the camera, but if you're ever lucky enough to catch a live showing you're in for a treat.

2 comments:

pauline said...

Hee hee hee ... that was SO cute ... she is a great little, uninhibited dancer!!! She even has some things to do with her hands ... clapping etc. I love her turns too ... oh, and her curls are getting curlier... thanks in part, no doubt, to the Florida humidity. Thanks for sharing ... it was just good to get a good look at your little good-looker again :) xox

fiona said...

She is awesome! :D Definitely got the moves down... she's expanded a bit from the ones I was privileged to witness in July! Cute tiny dancer!!