Sunday, August 22, 2010

Just some pictures

I realized recently that we've really cut back on the amount of Teresa pictures we take! Poor neglected child...

Here are some pics (a lot, actually) from the past few weeks:

She still loves the bath, she's started 'scrubbing' herself if we let her have a washcloth.




She's been very insistent lately about feeding herself. Some days she'd rather go hungry than let me feed her.



I caught her with my lotion one day. I'm not sure how she got the lotion mustache, but it made me laugh.




Just a cute girl. She's dancing in this pic.


She loves to sit in this chair....until she realizes she can't get out on her own...


She's just so happy in these pics, I couldn't choose just one...Also, I think she looks SO old in these pictures.






She loves to stick her tongue out at us and will hold it there until we do the same.




Dancing again...

3 comments:

pauline said...

Hello there! Such very cute pictures :) Nice modest bath poses too... I know she didn't get to actually eat much of that yogurt... wonder if she liked the taste of the lotion :) You are right, those are lovely happy pics!... hee hee hee, the tongue stuck out! The cute dress is just right for twirly dancin' for that li'l star. Thanks for sharing ... Dad & I enjoyed them a lot... love, Mom (Dad too) xox

Lindsey said...

I love the pictures!! She's getting so big! Definitely not a baby anymore! :)

fiona said...

Oh Tara, she is just so dang cute!! Those super happy pics... she does look so old! I think it's all those teeth. What a mouthful! I mean, I know she's over a year, but still. Yeah, I was impressed with the modest bath pic, good job! The lotion ones make me laugh, too. Probably thought she'd been sneaky, that mom would have noooo idea what she'd been into! ;)