Friday, August 6, 2010

Stop looking at me!

Just a quick little Teresa story. She's been getting up progressively earlier every day for the past two weeks. Which means that today she woke up at ten to four. When T gets up early, she is usually all wide awake, and peppy and just thrilled to be alive and playing. (Which is the exact opposite of how we feel when she gets up before 4). Today, since she had been up so early, she was pretty tired and grumpy by seven-ish when we were taking Marc to school. She had us laughing, though. I kept turning around in the car to look at her, and any time she saw me, she would push her hand out at me and yell until I turned around. So, of course, Marc and I kept turning around and looking at her, and she would growl at us and yell and push her hands at us until we stopped. She did NOT want us looking at her. She got especially mad when she caught Marc looking at her in the rear view mirror. It was probably really mean of us, but we just couldn't stop laughing at her. Needless to say, she's down for a nap now.

2 comments:

pauline said...

tee hee hee ... she's starting early on that! Now, why are you "the exact opposite?" ... you will just hafta work on being peppy at 4am! Thanks for the laugh you gave me (don't tell Treasa Breege that I laughed too!) Love, Mom (Dad too) xox

fiona said...

Oh, that's so hilarious!! Not the getting up b4 4 part, of course... Ha, I can soooo see Tressa doing that! My fave is when she caught Marcus sneakily watching her, hahaha!! Awesome :)