Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just a tiny little video

This is the best video of the Bear walking that we've been able to get. She, of course, refuses to perform when we pull the camera out, little rascal! She is walking more and more now. It's fun to watch her. She will walk to stuff as long as it's not too far away. Anything requiring more than 6ish steps she crawls to. It's a week or so old, I've been trying to post it for awhile, but blogger hasn't been the most cooperative :(. Sorry about it being sideways, we just can't seem to remember not to tilt the camera for videos!

4 comments:

David said...

You were certainly correct, a tiny little video. I had to watch it five times and it still was not long enough! She is beautiful. Love the daddy post also. Love, Dad (and Mom)
xoxo

Rob and Erin said...

Oh my, CUTENESS!!! I love it! That's awesome that it's sideways haha! She's so adorable, look at that balance! Is that the Simpsons in the background or All in the Family? Probably the Simpsons, or something entirely different...hmm...anyway
I keep watching it over and over too...she's so cute, i just want to swoop her up. can't wait to play it for the kids in the morning!

fiona said...

No! I mean, I knew she was walking, and that was/is exciting, but actually SEEING it... she can't walk yet! She's baby Teresa! See, I tease you about her "growing up", and you've come to accept it somewhat, but apparently I'M not ready for your baby to get bigger! Sigh... guess it has to happen. She is super cute! I love her little arms sticking out...

fiona said...

THIS IS MOM ... oh she is so cute indeed ... I can't believe she is walking ... it was so fun to watch the little video ... thanks for sharing ... love Mom (Dad too) xox