Thursday, May 6, 2010

Foto Friday



Since I've started getting back into photography a little bit, Tara thought it would be fun to have a "Foto Friday" on the blog. Foto Friday will probably end up being just a quick post and a picture taken during the week that we either like or is just fun to share.

The above photo was taken while I was bored one Saturday, and was just snapping away at objects in the house. I like taking pictures of common objects from an uncommon angle and this one was one we liked. This is a bunny Tressa is getting for her birthday and the light hit it just right while it was on the desk.

2 comments:

fiona said...

Boy, I hope little T doesn't read the blog, she won't be very surprised on her bday... Foto Friday is a cool idea, I'm lookin' forward to seeing more of your "work," Marcus!

Rob and Erin said...

Nice shot Marcus, 6 more days till the next Foto Friday!