Monday, October 26, 2009

Swings!

We took Teresa to the park one day last week, to see if she was big enough for the baby swings yet. Since the weather has been awesome lately - nice and cold in the mornings and then pleasant the rest of the day - we thought it would be nice to start going to the park. I didn't bring my camera, since we just stopped by on our way back from HEB, so these pictures are from my cell phone, which isn't the best. It took me about a year to figure out how to get them from my phone to the computer, so hopefully you enjoy them! The swings are a little big still, but she had fun, and so did we!







7 comments:

J'Nette said...

dex loves the swings too! If only we were in texas :(, it is suppose to snow tomorrow so we dont get to many swings...

Ricky and Laurie Leiser said...

oh, she is the perfect size to start swinging. just don't throw her over the top, and everything will be ok, and she will have a lot of fun! ;)

Rob and Erin said...

I love her pants! Looks like she was having a ton of fun, and y'all too :0) Mom is the best swing player!

Melissa said...

Oh, you can tell she is so happy to be playing with her Granny!

Are those baby legs she is wearing? I almost got Jamar a pair last week. I think they are really cute, and perfect for Texas weather.

Tara said...

They are baby legs, aren't they cute? I love them, they are great for Texas, you should definitely get some for Jamar.

Tara said...

THIS IS MOM
Hee hee hee ... isn't she cute! It was special to see little T in a baby swing for the first time ... and she did enjoy it. Of course she was just very gently swinging, with the breeze blowing a bit, which she also loves.
Love, Mom (Dad too) xox

fiona said...

Oh, so fun! I bet she did love it! That first pic is so cute, she looks so happy :) Nuala recognized the back of Granny's head, hee hee :D