Sunday, October 11, 2009

Accessories

Back in the day, when I actually put effort into how I dressed, I used to LOVE accessories. Belts, hats, shoes, earrings, scarves, bags, whatever, I love accessorizing an outfit. At one point I owned over 30 belts. Excessive, maybe, but at least I wore them all. Having Teresa has opened up a whole new, previously undiscovered, category of exciting accessories - headbands,bows, and pink! When I was pregnant with T, I was not planning to have her in very much pink, or have her wearing bows and headbands too often. However, I can admit when I'm wrong - especially since it happens so infrequently - and boy was I wrong about pink and bows! How was I supposed to know she would just look so darn cute in them? Here are some recent pictures of T and her bows. And pink. And her pink bows ;)


With Aunt Melissa:



How cute is this dress? And the cute little shoes (thanks Erin)! Oh, and the cute girl in the dress and shoes, of course.







I love how huge this flower is! She'll grow into it...



5 comments:

Lindsey said...

CUTE!! Cute bows, cute dress, and CUTE picture of the two of you.
We've been making bows too. I posted a picture yesterday. Adelyn HATES headbands though. She pulls them off as soon as she can. We had to do clip on bows.

Ricky and Laurie Leiser said...

girl, I am going all out pink when i have a little girl! that dress is sooooooo dang cute! girl clothes are more fun to buy than boy clothes.. lol.

Rob and Erin said...

Lol! I love that HuGE flower on her head! and the last picture with you both is Super Cute! What a happy girl! I'm glad she likes her sandals, and that dress is so awesome, she's totally stylin'!

Melissa said...

She is so adorable! Just so you all know, in the first picture, her shirt says "My Auntie loves me!" And I sure do!!!

fiona said...

You crack me up! "It happens so infrequently..." Okay, this girl is seriously adorable. I'm glad you were able to successfully transfer your accessory love to little T. I love the polka-dot dress, and that HUGE flower! Classic. Just classic. You should get a flower headband to match. Not the same size, but the same proportions...that would be awesome!