Monday, October 26, 2009

She found them...



I've been waiting for Teresa to find her feet for the past few weeks. She would notice them occasionally when she was in her car seat and they would get in her line of vision, but she hadn't been too interested in them until about two weeks ago. Unfortunately, she plays with them the most during diaper changes, which don't make for the best photo opportunities...this time I got her diaper on before the foot grabbing began, so I was able to get some modest shots ;)





3 comments:

Rob and Erin said...

Ahhh! The toes! So fun, I love that first picture :0) She's so nice a chunky!

fiona said...

She looks so roly poly now! I love when they grab their toes, adorable! Good job getting the modest shot...I'm sure she'll thank you later! N loves, LOVES looking at pics of baby Teresa with me.

David said...

THIS IS MOM...
such cute pics of little T ... she does get better grips on those toes w/o the diaper ... more freedom, I guess. I enjoy getting to see her do all her tricks :) Love, Mom xox