Wednesday, October 14, 2009

She's mobile!

Teresa has been moving all over the place recently! I can't believe how big she is getting. She's been getting pretty frustrated recently with her lack of mobility. Especially since most of the time when she tried to move forward she would end up scooting herself backwards instead. Yesterday she figured out some solutions to that problem. Now she will just roll over and over until she gets somewhere she wants to be. If what she wants is close enough, she'll do a little army crawl. It is so cute watching her! I knew you would all want to see it too, so here is a little video. It might have been longer, but my memory card filled up and cut it short. Apparently we've taken roughly 1100 pictures since May 29th. Anyway, Teresa really likes my cell phone, so it is the perfect incentive to get her to scoot along.

8 comments:

J'Nette said...

she is so cute!!! Dex is doing things like that now, but he is 2 or 3 months older than her. She is hilarious! I motivate Dex with my phone was well, works every time!

Melanie said...

Hooray!!! She'll be so much happier being able to get around!!!

Word of caution. I let Miranda suck on my cell (back when the charging parts were out & visible) because she really liked the taste of the metal, and it ruined it. Had to buy a new phone. Now the charging parts are different, but yikes. Expensive sucky toy. =)

I can't believe how great she does that Army crawl. It's a shout out to her dad. =)

Melissa said...

She is definitely a go getter! I can't believe she is so mobile at such a young age!

I can remember finding Michael under the couch(the couch was up on blocks to make it easier for my grandparents to get up and down). He had rolled himself right under chasing a toy that kept rolling just out of his reach.

Enjoy each day...she is growing so fast!

Rob and Erin said...

Oh! She is growing so fast! and Moving soooo fast too! I can't believe she's already scooching along :0) Although, being My niece does give her quite the edge, ha ha.

Aislinn said...

Holy moly, she's a mover and a shaker, isn't she??? Way to go, Teresa! I love how she takes a break there to look right at the camera before she gets back to business, LOL. She's sooo cute!

fiona said...

I love the video! Nuala and Bran do too! How in the heck did she get so big so fast?! Nuala kept asking me if she was too little to be out of your tummy b/c we've been talking abt OUR baby being too little to come out still, etc., and I was like, "no, no...she's definitely big enough to be out. I'm pretty sure Auntie Tara wouldn't want her in there still..."

Hmmm...that's odd that you've taken so many pictures since the end of May, I wonder why? ...haha... Can't wait to see if her toddler physique decides to go the Auntie Erin route, too... ;)

Rob and Erin said...

Liam, Brigit, and Colin all want to say, "Good Job, Teresa!" They love this video, me too, her bow is so cute! She's so strong.

Marc said...

I love when she looks at you about half way through the video. "Who me?" she seems to say. I love and miss you guys!!