Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday is a special day...

Finally Saturday! We went out shooting at the lake, and then went and saw Iron Man...the shooting was fun, and the movie was actually really good, definitely not as cheesy as I had thought it would be, and surprisingly clean. Anyway, Marcus had found some targets he wanted to try out, so we thought today would be a good day to do so. Luckily the lake was not too crowded with fishermen, as it sometimes is, and we had lots of fun.




Marcus is a slightly better shot than me (okay, he's a lot better...)



But it was fun to finally be rid of the snow, and be able to play at the lake!

5 comments:

zachariah said...

Wow a Ricker with a gun... I'm scared to go outside now! Never thought I'd see the day.

fiona said...

Wow, that's so weird seeing you shooting! You remind me of a CSI chick. I'm 100% sure you're a better shot than I am. Nice lake pictures, I'm glad you had better weather. I miss those mountains! Oh, does Marcus like to paintball? I meant to ask you that when we were talking. We like to do that with Z's family, it would be fun to start doing that in TX, too. Though I think I want Marcus on my team. Your gun is cute! Haha, just how a gun wants to be described! I still don't think I could get one. My ninja skills will have to be protection enough.

Marc said...

You should see Tara shoot, its a lot of fun and reminds me not to make her mad ;o)

Aislinn said...

Whoa! Okay, so the kids are all scared of you now, Tara. LOL! Declan keeps asking if he can see the picture of Auntie Tara shooting the gun. You're a good shot, huh? Must've gotten it from me...Grace and Jason took me shooting a couple of times in UT and I was pretty darn good, too. Definitely better than Fiona when she shot Uncle Padriac's gun. ;o)It's kind of fun to shoot targets.

Marc said...

Aislinn, you can be on our team ;o)