Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kindermusik and Things She Says 4

We enrolled the T in a Kindermusik class here on base for the month of October. Basically it's just a little half hour class of singing and dancing and making some noise. Right up Teresa's alley. She surprised me a bit by getting all shy when we first got there, she just sat on the floor and folded herself up, but after a few minutes she decided it was fun. There were probably eight kids in all, with half the class being all her little friends from church. Nora loved it, too, she loves to be right in the thick of things. Marc was able to go with us to one of the classes so we got some cute videos.
(the pictures aren't the best quality b/c they're from Marc's iTouch.






Each week they would have different little shakers or instruments to play with. I was pretty bummed I didn't have my camera the last week because one of the 'instruments' was a little bell attached to a clip. T immediately grabbed two of them and clipped them right to the front of her shirt and ran off jingling around the room. Her placement of them was just...awkward. It was pretty hilarious.

In Things She Says news, T has been keeping us amused, as usual.

-A few weeks ago, picking Marc up from work we had this conversation:

"Mommy, you tink Daddy is a bunny?"
"Yeah, I do think he's a bunny, do you think he's a bunny?"
"Umm, no (laughs) I tink he is a pony."

-In response to Nora crying about something "Shh, Nora, be patient!"

-During family prayer this week "And please bless Mommy and Daddy and Nora and Teresa to go to Texas"

-When Marc brings me Nora in the mornings T will say "here's your little baby Mama!"

-She's in to all things princess-y now so when she's in dress up mode she calls me 'Princess Mama'

-She calls Nora 'precious baby' and 'sweet girl' all the time, and today when Nora was nursing Teresa came up a kissed her a bunch and said "I need some baby kisses!"

3 comments:

Aislinn said...

Hi there ... Aislinn & I just enjoyed your post ...a lot. The videos are so cute ... T is enjoying her dancing ... ah, the pics are great too ...big beautiful smiles, and great grins from N ... heeheehee, the cute things T says!!! love, Mom (Dad too) xox
oh, and Aislinn too :)

fiona said...

Oh, of COURSE that class is perfect for her! Cute videos! And of COURSE, Maeve is here in my lap demanding, "I watch Tressa!" Nora looks super happy, too! I love the stuff that T says. The daddy being a bunny...pony... is hilarious! And soooo sweet when she says, 'here's your little baby, Mama!" and the little loves for N :) Gotta go watch T again... ;)

Rob and Erin Smith said...

Oh, Look at her go! I wish you had gotten some pictures of the bells too! She loves it! She's so cute, I love her style! She's so sweet with baby Nora! That's the Cutest thing, seeing super cute little T being cooey to her baby sister! I Love that! Haha, Marc as a pony! although, I guess that goes well with the whole brushing his hair story...