Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Things she says: 3

- "Not like dat!" or "I no like dat Mommy" - She says this one whenever we do something she doesn't like or approve of, so we've been hearing it a lot. We've been swimming a lot lately, and I hear it at the pool all the time. T is pretty bold in the water, she'll just keep walking in until it hits her bottom lip, but if I take her in the deep end, no matter how tightly I'm holding her, she just repeats this over and over.

-She's started complimenting me whenever I wear a skirt or a dress. Cute little compliments like "Oh, I love that dress Mama".

- "Sessa do dat too" and "Sessa helper" - Of course she loves 'helping' us with any and everything we do. She is actually starting to be pretty helpful with stuff. Which is nice, cause, you know, that's pretty much why we had children...

- "Yee Haw!" - I have no idea where she learned this one, but she says it all the time. Especially at the park, or when she's jumping off the stairs.

- "Bummer" - she says this a lot, like when it's time to go home from the park or the pool. We were at a friends house last week, sharing a piece of cake, and every time I took a bite instead of giving T one she would say "bummer!". That same night she spilled a little boys drink, and was totally embarrassed about it. I went looking for her to make her apologize and she had her head buried in the couch and kept saying "I can't talk, I can't talk". :)



2 comments:

fiona said...

Hmmm... this must've been a post that didn't get published sooo long ago. But, thanks to Google Reader, I discovered it! Ha! The "I can't talk, I can't talk" thing is soooo cute and funny! Poor kid... I've had those "can't talk" moments, too... ;)

Tara said...

It's true. I discovered it when I was trying to figure out what number I was on for things she says...