Friday, June 10, 2011

The one with Gigi and Poppie

After my parents left, we got to spend a few more days with Gigi and Poppie. These two little girls of ours have been so spoiled with grandparent love recently! We went down to Annapolis on Memorial Day, so this time Marc got to come with us.

Nora waited patiently for us to leave:



T loved the boat ride again, and I loved how the humidity made her curls even cuter than usual:





Remember how T used to love bananas? Well, she quit eating them. We were shocked. But Gigi brought one along on the boat and T decided to give them another try:





Success!

She entertained us all with her hopping:





I have to get all the ruffle bum pics I can, before T gets too old for it:







We ate dinner in Baltimore that night, in Little Italy. I'm bummed I didn't get any pictures, because it was a really neat part of town.

The next day Marc and Poppie both had to go to work (Marc's dad was able to combine this visit with a business trip), so Gigi filled up the pool for the girls. It was Nora's first time in, and she seemed to really like it. At least until someone started splashing water right in her face...





Teresa really loved having Nora in there with her, and she barely let Gigi sit down the whole time.



T had to 'water' the slide to cool it down.





We definitely had some sad little girls when they left!

3 comments:

pauline said...

Oh, I love the picture of T hopping ... always on the go! and her little ruffly bum... hee hee hee. Her little dress is so cute too. Look at N's big smile :) ... so cute... Gigi was indeed busy with the swimming pool; I know T&N miss her and Poppie. It was so much fun to be there all together for a few days. Thanks! Love, Mom (Dad too) xox

fiona said...

Bran loved, loved, LOVED cheese when he was smaller... now, he can hardly stand the stuff! Maybe he OD'd? I'm glad T likes bananas again. Her curls are awesome on the boat! I bet you pray for more humidity, right? Just so her curls do that all the time! ;) Boy, I'm sure Tressa and Nora are wondering where all their adoring fans went (well, besides you and Marc, obviously). They all had to go home and recover from being constantly on the go with little T! The pool setup with Gigi looks like so much fun! Oh, I love the hopping, too. The lady in the background of that one pic is totally impressed as well ;) Nora's smiles are the sweetest, and I cannot wait to hold her next month! (Long enough comment? Probably...)

Rob and Erin Smith said...

Oh, what fun! Teresa and Nora sure are lucky little things! I'm so glad she's still in ruffle bums. I had Aoife in one on Sunday.... Seriously, love those curls! and that picture of Nora is sooooo Cute!!! Gigi's so good at lifeguard duty! Thanks for sharing!