Monday, April 19, 2010

Six hundred and six...

...is the number of pictures we have taken since Saturday. Three guesses who the main subject was (and the first two don't count...). It's possible we're slightly obsessed. We actually don't usually take THAT many of her. Anyway, I whittled it down to nine for today, partially because I know not everyone thinks T Bear is as fabulous as we do, but mostly because I didn't have the patience to do any more picture re-sizing.

We'll start with her new toy bins. She loves to take things out and put them back in. It's fun to watch her hard at work over there sometimes. Plus, they make the house look SO much less cluttered.



Here's T with her first 'official' pigtails. Yes, you can still tell how unevenly her hair is growing in. Any guesses to how long these babies lasted? Long enough for the pictures, not long enough to actually make it to church. I blame the car seat. They're cute, but a little too much effort at this point, so we'll probably wait a while before making them a habit.





Just a happy baby, mid-clap.



These are from today. I just love this little dress. And I'm used to everyone seeing how cute her clothes are all the time. Marc doesn't do quite as much oohing and aahing over outfits as the Aunties and Granny used to.









Aaaaannnd....her new top row of teeth! I was pretty worried about all those top teeth coming in. For some reason I really thought they would make her a little less cute. Oh well, I guess everyone's wrong sometimes ;)

9 comments:

pauline said...

oooh, aaah ... what lovely pictures! She is SO CUTE indeed ... and the little pink dress is beautiful, rear view and all :) She has some lovely smiles for us! I am glad she stays busy emptying and refilling those nifty green toy boxes! Her teeth are great too ... it's funny to see those little gums filling up with teeth :) Thanks for sharing! Love, Mom (Dad too) xox

pauline said...

Hi again ... that Florida sand looks wonderfully soft...fun...inviting ... I can tell that little T is enjoying it too! xox

Melissa said...

I don't mind looking at the other 597 pictures. I mean honestly, when the subject of the pictures is that adorable, who wouldn't want to see all of them. And I know how you feel about the new teeth. My baby is getting his first top tooth and I am sad to see the completely gummy grin go, although I do agree with you that even with teeth he will be cute just like your baby T.

And I will give you some extra oooh's and aaah's. Girl clothes are definitely cuter and more stylish than boys clothes.

Marc said...

The only thing more fun than looking at the pictures is actually living with this cute little girl. For every picture we capture and love there are 10 more I wish we had gotten. Some days she's patient with us and some days she's an eleven month old. Guess we'll keep working at it ;-)

Marc said...

I have to offer a retraction: Tressa is 10 days shy of 11 months. :)

Tara said...

She's only ten months, thank you very much!

Melissa said...

Amen!!! Don't you dare rush her first year. It is already flying by too fast!
My husband told me Sunday that our baby is almost 1 year old and I nearly fainted. I told him that it wasn't nice to talk like that, and that our baby is ONLY 9 months old!!

Rob and Erin said...

Lol! T does have a really awesome wardrobe. I can't believe those teeth! Love the picture of her bent over the toy box, I can just picture her hard at work. And the pigtails, nice, I'm impressed they stayed in for the pictures, she has such busy little hands :0) I'm with Melissa, bring on the rest of the 597! Since you have nothing better to do than resize pictures for T's fan club ;0) ha ha!

fiona said...

All those teeth!! Guess that comes with being NINE days shy of 11 months... ;) But seriously... those teeth! And she is so cute in that pink dress. I love her grin. Those pigtails are a crack-up! I can't imagine she'd let them stay in for long anyway, never mind the carseat! I'm jealous of your cool toy bins. We seriously need to upgrade from cardboard boxes...sad, I know. I mean, we only have a couple, and they aren't SUPER super trashy looking, but still. Cardboard. Oh, and I love the blue dress w/daisies! I kept thinking, "what size did I get Maeve?" and then I remembered that NUALA has the matching dress, and has already been wearing it. It's soooo cute and happy looking! Well, hey, keep the pictures coming! How could you NOT take 600 pics of that girl?? ;)