Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Doctor and dress up

I went to the doctor yesterday, T and Marc came too - it's amazing how much more manageable T is when there are two of us! Anyway, my doctor said the baby is lower this week than last, so that was good news. Then she approximated the size for us. Supposedly baby is 'upper 7's, low 8's' right now. She said she'd be surprised if she ended up more than a 'high 8'. I think she's wrong, but it's what I wanted to hear, so I'll take it ;). Of course, Erin was quick to point out to me that her doctor approximated her first baby at being 6 pounds something, and he turned out to really be 9lbs 14...
It certainly feels like she's running out of room, so hopefully she'll be here sooner than later!

In other news, here are some pics of T from Sunday morning. She decided she wanted to wear one of my maternity shirts. Then she needed her princess shirt, and topped it all of with another dress, but she only wanted that around her neck. Silly girl, we have so much fun with her.





5 comments:

David said...

Sounds like good news from the Doctor, I think she might be trying to give you hope. What a cute girl, so fashionable! Nice coffee table, makes a nice jumping platform. Love to all, Dad and Mom xoxo

mican said...

oh man no more than 8 lbs would be nice!My doctor told me Drake was 8 lbs at the most and 2 days later he was 9lbs 2 ounces. Probably not the news you want to hear...but I bet your doctor isn't off much! I really hope she's no more than 8 lbs that would make for a really nice delivery after having such a big baby last time! Good luck with the last stretch of pregnancy...almost there:)

fiona said...

hahahaha!! A "high 8" huh? We shall see... I'm glad you're gettin' there, slowly but surely. Maybe Z will be there when she's born! He'll be in DC the 9th-16th. You are fully expected to entertain him/feed him/wash his clothes daily. Just so ya know...

But seriously he'll be there. I'm jealous. I'll send you details.

Little T is stylin'! I love the dress-as-a-shawl look. I may have to copy that...

Aldobean said...

I love the picture at the top with the pumpkins. She is so cute! She looks like Marcus a lot in that one especially.

Rob and Erin Smith said...

She's so cute! These shots remind me of that one picture we have of you when you so proudly dressed yourself... Love the look! She is going to be just like her Mom, super stylish...

Yeah, high 8's, hahaha! Good luck! We are praying for you :0)