Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bubbles

We got T some bubble bath to try out today. She wasn't too impressed with it at first, but after Marc showed her how fun it was she got in to it some more. She's a big fan of baths right now, except for the actual bathing part, of course. Marc was trying to show her how to make a beard out of the bubbles, but she decided to eat them instead. She wasn't such a fan of the taste. She looks so chunky in these pics, I was really surprised!



Here's a little video. For some reason Vimeo won't let me title any of my videos recently. Weird.

Untitled from Tara Milligan on Vimeo.


T is such a sweet girl lately. I've been pretty sick the past few days, and she has been so well behaved. I spent a lot of the day Friday in bed, and she just gathered up a couple of books and toys and climbed into my bed next to me. She let me rest while she read and played next to me. After one particularly nasty round of coughing, she leaned over and started rubbing my arm for a little while. Another time she just came up and leaned against me and started patting my forehead. She also took a three hour nap for the first time ever. It was amazing. She's funny, when she hears me coughing or sniffling she will fake cough and sniffle too. She's a pretty good little nurse.

3 comments:

fiona said...

Cute, cute, cuteness! I love her face in the video when she's putting bubbles on herself -- those little fish lips... I love hearing her talk, too. She's so big! "Yeah, bubbles..." Those pics are adorable, too. I so wish we were ALL coming to see y'all and not just Z... Oh, well. What a little sweetie, too, while you're sick. Nice to have someone to "take care" of you. :) I hope you're all better soon, Tooks! Being sick while pregnant is especially lame. Maybe you'll cough that baby right outta there, though...

David said...

She is so cute! Soon she will be demanding more bubbles! We love how she thought saying "bye" was going to mean the end of her play time, so she was quick to say no.
Love, Dad and Mom

Rob and Erin Smith said...

She is so CUTE! She does look nice and Chunky, cute thing! And such a super Sweetie too! She's so concerned about her Mommy! Tara, she is so Beautiful! And I Loved hearing her voice too, she's getting so big.