Wednesday, June 10, 2009

She's the cat's pajamas...

Also, how cute are her little cat pajamas? (Answer: not nearly as cute as she is!)



Granny was helping Teresa get her thumb in her mouth...she tries to do it on her own, but isn't quite coordinated enough yet. She much prefers it to her pacifier though, so I'm sure she appreciated Granny's help. Here she is on Granny's lap:



Sorry if this post is a little picture heavy...we just figure everyone else should want to look at her as much as we do! Her umbilical cord fell off today...it was almost off yesterday after we bathed her (which she was NOT happy about), it was kinda just hanging on by a thread...pretty much one of the grossest things I've ever seen. I was really hoping it would fall off one of the times Marc was changing her diaper, and luckily it did. I guess this is just the beginning of all the yucky things that come along with having kids. Luckily for Teresa, she's cute enough to make it worth it!

Just finished eating




She's really sneezy, and of course is ridiculously cute when she sneezes.





This one just makes me laugh...I'm not sure what she was reacting to here.




Sleeping like a baby...


8 comments:

Melissa said...

I can NOT wait until Father's Day weekend!!!

fiona said...

She is just so dang adorable!! I love the thumb in her mouth, how kind of Granny to help her out! Thumbs are heaven-sent, heaven-sent, I say... The sneezing picture and the one where she looks cross-eyed crack me up! I like how she's scrutinizing you, too. You're funny, Tara! Yes, you will encounter many a "yucky" thing, ones that will probably make you wish for a falling-off umbilical cord, haha ;) I get to see her soon! yay!!

(and, yeah, her kitty pjs are totally adorable :)

Melanie said...

NOT THE THUMB!!!! You can't take that away when you want to wean her from it!!!

And she is SO the Cat's Pajamas. What sweet pictures - you're right, we do want to look at her as much as you do! =) Thank you so much for this post!

Teresa said...

Hi Tara and Marcus. Oh she is just adorable. I love the little kitty sleeper. Don't worry about posting lots of pictures, I could look at them every day.I just learned how to add a comment. so hope it works. I just sent one to Fiona. Congratulations to you both. What a lovely name. Teresa. she's lovely, and lots of hair. Love You. Auntie Teresa.

David said...

this is Mommy ... so, I do remember loving reading the book THE CAT'S PAJAMAS to you when you were little ... good book ... but Teresa is way better than the book! She is so cute ... I was giggling at the pics you posted ... the real memories of those moments are still in my head ... love you all three ... Mom (Dad too) xox

Rob and Erin said...

She is sooo cute! I love the sneezes :0) She's so soft and sweet, I love how she sticks her little tongue out. Thumbs are awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

What a little doll. We look at the pics every morning (and throughout the day). Can't wait until next weekend.

Poppie

Carolyn said...

Of course we want to look at her. What a cutie. She looks a bit more like a newborn in some of these pictures. Thanks for the post