Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bath Time!

Here are some pictures from one of Teresa's recent baths. She likes the beginning part, when she's just sitting in the warm water and Marcus is sprinkling more water over her. It's fun to watch her when she sees herself in the mirror, she'll stare at herself for a while. Once we start actually washing her, she gets pretty upset though. She's not such a fan of that part. I always feel bad by the time we're all done drying her off, lotion-ing her and dressing her, because she's pretty upset by the end. I'm sure she's wondering why we keep being so mean to her!

The part she actually likes...the little cup has holes in the bottom, so it kinda showers her with water






I love the look on her face in this one! I think she knows the part she doesn't like is about to start...

4 comments:

pauline said...

Tee hee hee ... she looks really cute, all relaxed in the little tubby ... until, of course, along comes the actual bathing part :) Great pictures ... love, Mom (Dad too) xox

fiona said...

That's so cute!! Naked babies are the best. Unless stuff is coming OUT of the naked babies... ;) Teresa is adorable, I'm glad that she likes baths overall; that makes life easier. I'm excited to see her again this weekend, she's sooooo darling :D

Carolyn said...

Yeah. I think most babies don't like baths. I know when I watched Spencer get his first bath in the hospital, it was one of the only times he was upset, after he stopped his initial crying. All the babies hated being scrubbed, but loved being wrapped and having their heads rinsed.

Rob and Erin said...

Oh, I love those tub pictures, cute tub, even cuter tubbee though :0) Cool sprinkler thing, I don't think I've seen one of those before...I can't believe she's a month old already..we miss you!