Thursday, July 3, 2008

He's Sooooo Romantic...

The scene:

Marc and I are watching Full House. It's an episode where D.J. doesn't eat for like, four days so that she can look good in a bathing suit at a party with her friends...she wanted to look like the models in her fashion magazines. The life lesson, as presented by Danny, was that her friends loved her for her personality, and that was the reason they were friends with her, not because of how she looked.

At which point Marc turns to me and says "gosh, if I just went on your personality we never would have gotten married"

Thanks honey, I love you too.

11 comments:

Marc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marc said...

I would like a retraction. My actual statement was, "IF I had gone off your personality in class then we never would have gotten married. She would ALWAYS sleep before the class we had together and was a zombie when I would try to talk to her..or make a fool of myself. You know what I mean.

Rob and Erin said...

Hahahah! That's hilarious! You guys are so perfect together :0) Don't worry Marcus, we know what a gentleman you are and that your intentions were stellar.

fiona said...

Hahaha!! So...he married you for your money? haha, kidding! We know it was your stunning Ricker looks...how much trouble did he get in for this comment?! :P

fiona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aislinn said...

Wow, Tara...I scrolled down, but I didn't see the picture of the chalk outline the cop draw when they get to a murder scene...

;o)

Just kidding...poor Marcus...I'mm sure he was just misunderstood. At leat that's what Curtis says every time he sticks his foot in his mouth and gets in trouble...

fiona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zachariah said...

Poor Marcus, I lost count, after like a month, of how many times I was subjectively misrepresented or misquoted by my Ricker wife. Solidarity brother!

Rob and Erin said...

Wow, what are all these deleted comments about?!

Carolyn said...

lol, lol. Hey, I was thinking that was a darn good complement on you looks and there is no question that the Ricker personalities are amazing.

Melissa said...

I'll stick up for you this time brother, but you really need to be more careful! I'm sure your intentions were right on, but you have to be sure your delivery is good:) I'm curious about all the deleted comments too...hmmm???