Friday, October 18, 2013

Smiles, and Things They Say


I complimented Teresa on how well she was combing Finn's hair and she said "I know. That's because I am stylish". And then a little later she was talking to him and said "Finn, you look so stylish! That is thanks to me.".



Teresa asked why Mommies had to grow babies in their tummies. I told her that was how Heavenly Father designed it. She said "You know how I think we should get babies? I think Heavenly Father should get in his car, and drive to our house, and put our baby in a package and leave it on our door. And we can open the package and say 'Oh! A baby!'". Sounds good to me.


Nora was messing with Finn's car seat cover, and I told her to stop so he wouldn't suffocate. She lifted the blanket and said "Finn, are you succocating? Mom! He is NOT succocating!".
  
Poor Finn...but at least Nora looks good...


The T was upset with me at the park because I was making her eat her lunch before running off to play some more. She looked at me and said "Seriously, you are my real mom?"



Nora was complaining about a spider outside. Marc told her not to worry about it, that spiders are our friends. Nora responded "Dad. Spiders are not friends. Spiders are spiders."


I've been trying to get some pictures of Finn's cute little smiles the past week or so, but of course he stops the second the camera comes out. Nora wanted to show me how willing she was to smile for the camera.

  




Seriously, we just think he is so cute! Agh. I love him. I wish I could share him with everyone that needs baby kisses, because he is just so sweet and squishy. 



Both girls always want to hold him up on their shoulders like we do. Works okay for Teresa, not so much for little Nora. Poor Finn, he is a very good sport when we let Nora try to hold him like that. 



I just think Nora looks creepy in this picture. For some reason they really wanted to pose by Teresa's bike. 




3 comments:

Aislinn said...

Oh my goodness, he's already getting so big!! I love seeing the "real" him emerging from the newbornness! Holy cow...Teresa looks about 16 in the pic of her holding Finn! Well...the one where her hair looks super long! LOL...I love the pic where Finn had to be squished but Nora looks cute. He'll probably have to get used to that, LOL. Nora has an adorable smile! Such funny girls! "Succocating" made me LOL and Teresa certainly is stylish, LOL. I love them!

pauline said...

Beautiful pictures of beautiful children ... little Finn is smiling much more these days... the girls surely do love him a lot :) Haha Teresa's baby delivery system sounds nice! Thanks for sharing... I had such fun with them and I miss them! Oh, Nora is looking that way 'cause she was showing off her hair stuff :) love you all ... Mom (Dad too) xox

fiona said...

She DOES look creepy there! And totally like a model in the one where you said, "at least Nora looks good..." Ahhh, I just read Mom's comment -- THAT'S why N's looking like that, haha! I love the stuff they say! I'm all for T's method of getting babies, too. And I love that she said, "Seriously, you are my real mom?" hahaha! They are all three beautiful!!! Finn is soooo cute!!!! You look great, too, Tooks!