Monday, August 13, 2012

Fairies

We spotted some cute little fairies in our backyard today!

At first they were a little camera shy...


  

But once they decided we weren't a threat, they started to show us what kind of fairies they were.


There was a mischievous little fairy.


And a super-strong, weight lifting fairy.



We even caught sight of the elusive house-cleaning fairy! I sure wouldn't mind if she visited more often ;).
  

And, of course, some biker fairies.



All that hard work resulted in one tired little fairy.


I'm sure they'll be back tomorrow.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh how precious!
I do believe in fairies! I do! I do!
I wish that house cleaning fairy would come visit me. I can always use help!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha ... those are such cute pics, and a cute story to go along with them :) Thanks for sharing... love, Mom (Dad too) xox

Rob and Erin Smith said...

Oh! So much cuteness!!! They are so adorable, Tara! Liam especially Loves the super-strong, weight-lifting fairy. Nora is sooo Blonde and super Cute! I love the house-cleaning fairy too!!! Send that one our way...

fiona said...

Ha! That was adorable! Of COURSE there was a biker fairy... I mean, isn't there always??? haha! Yes, please the house-cleaning fairy our way, too. I mean, now that we don't have our helper and all... sigh...