Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's true what they say...

It's true what they say about children being quiet meaning they've gotten themselves into mischief. I found a very quiet Tressa behind the couch with half a box of pancake mix spread out around her. At least this time it was something easy to vacuum up (which turned out to be her 'punishment' too - she's absolutely terrified of the vacuum. Which I didn't know, I guess we don't do that as much as we should...).






She's not being cheeky here, she just loves to stick her tongue out, especially when the camera comes out!



And, just because I can't get enough of her snuggling her bunny. It took T forever to attach to anything stuffed or soft, so now that she finally has a special stuffed animal I just think it's the cutest thing. She sleeps with him and only carries him around when she's tired, this is just after a nap.

2 comments:

pauline said...

What fun!!! sprinkling that powdery stuff around! Did she taste it too I wonder... I love the 2nd pic of her behind the couch ... such a cute little gal :) Love, Mom (Dad too) xox

fiona said...

Rascal! Aren't the quiet moments the worst? You're enjoying the peace and suddenly it dawns on you... And the tongue! She's so cute :) I also love that she loves "your" bunny so much!