Saturday, March 13, 2010

She's gettin' there...

Just a little video of Teresa and the little walker we got her today at a thrift store. She's been cruising around the furniture for a while now, and once used an oatmeal box to walk across the room, so I had been thinking about looking for one of these toys for her. And then today we spotted one at a thrift store for $3.77, which happened to be exactly in my price range ;). She refused to interact with it at the store, but luckily changed her mind after we had it home for a while. We're all pretty interested to see when she'll start walking on her own. My dad is hoping she starts before we leave here, and Marc is, of course, hoping that she waits until we're back with him. I used to be really eager for her to start walking early, but now I'm a little sad at how fast she is growing, so I'm okay if she waits on that milestone.


5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! She looks like such a big girl. She needs to slow down, she is making my baby look like a serious slacker! I love her big smile. You can tell she is having fun.

Marc said...

Tell her if she starts walking now, she could be here by graduation! I love those big smiles. I miss you guys!

fiona said...

She is soooo cute! I can't believe how quickly she took to that walker. Of course I can, she knows what to do. It totally works better than the oatmeal box, and is a bit more fun to look at... ;) I love how pleased with herself she is! I love her!

Carolyn said...

That is adorable. How fun for her. I love your post Tara. It is so fun to here about you being a mommy.

Rob and Erin said...

Look at that little girl go! She is so good! Ha ha, I enticed her away from her walker, and Colin helped by blocking her path :0) sorry;) She is soooo cute and soooo sweet, I want to snuggle her right now!