Friday, January 8, 2010

The Hair

Teresa has crazy hair. It has a mind of its own. It sticks out in all directions. It is ridiculously cute and curly when it's wet after her bath. Then it somehow dries into complete chaos. It makes me a little sad. Over Christmas, Aunt Melissa and I decided it was time to try for some pigtails. Below are the results. Any guesses about how Teresa felt about it?




It's getting pretty long in the back. Or more accurately, it's getting pretty long in the back on the left side of her head. Not so much on the right side. Yep, it's growing in completely unevenly, poor girl.



See what I mean?

I don't want to cut it yet, though. She's only seven months old. If anyone's allowed to have crazy, uneven hair, I think it should be a seven month old...

4 comments:

fiona said...

She's TOTALLY allowed to have crazy hair! She's so cute! I love the pigtails. Those are adorable. I think you should have mentioned that her hair looks like the Grinch's hair (but that is the ONLY resemblance!!) the way it sticks out and curls up on the two sides and then with that cute curl on top! She has awesome hair :)

J'Nette said...

haha i love it! The pigtails are adorable! 7 months can get away with anything, hah you should know that :). We had a great time hanging out with you over the break!

Melanie said...

still so adorable!!! I love the pony tails!

Marc said...

She's beautiful like her Mommy! I can't wait to see my girls again soon!