Sunday, December 6, 2009

Picture of a cute baby



Teresa and I were in Austin this week for her six month doctor's appointment, and this is the only picture I took. Ciaran is such a cutie, and his mom doesn't put enough pictures of him up on her blog, so I had to post it ;). Teresa and Ciaran still aren't too interested in each other but we sure have fun with them together. T was great at the doctor, got some shots that she did well with. She had an oral vaccine that she LOVED. The nurse was surprised when T just slurped it all down right away. She's 28 inches, which is above the 95th percentile, and is down to the 75th percentile with weight at 17 lbs, 8 oz.

In other news, Marc comes home in less than two weeks! Teresa can't wait.

6 comments:

Marc said...

I hope Teresa's not the only one who can't wait!

Rob and Erin said...

Lol, Marcus! Ciaran is sooooo cute! it's true, his mother is so neglectful on the blogging front, tsk tsk tsk. Glad you guys had fun! Is that the new flooring? Looks awesome!!!

Melanie said...

=) T can't wait... I love it. It makes me so happy to think of your family together again. =)

pauline said...

Nice pic of little Ciaran ... and such a colourful outfit !!! The babies are so much fun ... love, Mom (Dad too)xox

fiona said...

Yeah, that is a darn cute (if not somewhat cyberly-neglected) baby! His blanket is very cool. I'm glad little T did well at the doc's! Give her time...she won't always be so shot-agreeable ;) I can't wait to see y'all! Though, understandably, y'all are prob a TAD more excited abt the whole husband/daddy thing... ;)

Aislinn said...

Cyberly-neglected...LOL. Okay, that was worth laughing about. ;o) And Erin, I don't believe you can tsk me about the lack of blogging...until recently there was a serious dearth of Smith cuteness on your blog! ;o)

We can't wait to see Marcus, either! So excited!

Poor T and her shots...she can come live here and I won't make her get shots at all. ;o)