Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Tree

I keep forgetting Teresa can get around as well as she does. And as fast as she does. I set her down on the other side of the piano while I was playing and turned around to find this just a few notes later. So, of course, I had to find the camera and document it. I was surprised at how quickly she headed for the tree since the first time we showed it to her she wasn't too impressed.







She had a hard time reaching the ornament with her little hands and eventually just started lunging at it with her mouth instead. Neither method was effective. Which is why she looks so irritated in that last picture.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I have to say, after seeing this I am glad Jamar is not that mobile! She is adorable of course. Even when she is being a bit adventurous!
Only 10 more days until Marcus arrives!! Not that you are counting down or anything.

J'Nette said...

hah, love it!

Aislinn said...

She is such a mover and a shaker! Aw, poor baby trying to get the ornament and no one willing to help her! LOL. Maire was trying to convince Ciaran to scoot last night. I told her we shouldn't encourage the whole moving thing until AFTER Christmas. ;o)

T is soooo cute! I can't wait for everyone to be together at Christmas!

fiona said...

So funny that she was just trying to catch it in her mouth!! That girl is too cute. I can't wait to see her in action and get some snuggles in!

Rob and Erin said...

Haha! She's really thinking these things through! She is such a cutie! And wow, that is fast, a few notes to crawl to the tree. Nice!

Marc said...

Aislinn is right. I would have helped her eat the tree. Dads are good for things like that. 10 days and I'll help you T bear!

David said...

THIS IS MOM ...
She is such a cutie alright! So far she hasn't done any damage to the tree, herself, or anything else around here ... we keep pretty close tabs on her... Love, Mom (Dad too) xox