Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blast from the Past

My mom was doing some cleaning and organizing recently and came across a box of heirloom clothes she had put away for her grandchildren to wear one day. She pulled out a beautiful sweater that just happened to be Teresa's size. It was made by my beautiful, wonderful, rich Auntie Helen WAY back when Erin was small enough to fit into it. So...28ish years ago. Mom and Dad both had fun remembering a little Erin wearing it while we were admiring Tressa in it. And, of course, we had to have a photo shoot with Teresa once she got it on.









Just so you know, in real life, her bow is almost exactly the same color as the sweater. For some reason they photographed different colors.

4 comments:

Rob and Erin said...

Hee hee! What a cutie! I love her style, and her stylist! That was my Favorite sweater when I was her age. Just kidding, shockingly, I don't remember ever wearing it. She is getting so big :0) and i'm sure her bow matches, you wouldn't have it any other way, you're the accessory queen. I get to hold her in a month!!!

David said...

THIS IS MOM ...
We had fun today taking those pics... and, yes, as she crawled off, I was thinking I'd gone back in time and was watching little Erin again... you may not remember wearing this cardigan Erin, but you must have seen yourself in pictures wearing it :)
Love, Mom (Dad too) xox

Melissa said...

Love the sweater!! And I knew the bow must match. You wouldn't let her be poorly accessorized!

fiona said...

Suuuuure the bow matched, Tara... yeah... ;) She is soooo cute! Even with her clashing hair decor! I assume you must have worn that sweater, as well, since you came after Erin? And that's a really nice little cardigan...I'm impressed with Auntie Helen's skills! I guess I thought all Mom's sisters were like her in the clothes-making department, but apparently not... ;)