Saturday, April 11, 2009

33 weeks

Wow, 2 whole months without posting and then two in one week! How lucky for you blog readers out there!;) We finally found the charger for our camera (well, I finally decided to actually look for it, it was pretty much exactly where I suspected it would be) so here are some pictures:



This is at 33 weeks...only 7 more to go! I'm so ready to be done being pregnant. And here's a picture of the super cute tiger rug we got for the baby's room. We got it at Costco, but I made the mistake of not buying it when I first saw it. They had lions and tigers and bears, but every time we went back, they were all out of tigers. The lions and bears weren't nearly as cute, though. Luckily, Aislinn was vigilant about checking every time she went to Costco, and finally they had another tiger! So, we got it, and it's pretty much the cutest rug ever.




Here's Marc with the tiger rug...I'm not quite sure what he's doing.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

You look FANTASTIC!! I love the rug! Was Marcus dancing or fighting the tiger ? :)

fiona said...

Tara, you are so cute pregnant!! Sigh. It IS a little weird, since I look at you and still think of you as 14 or something...course maybe that's just me wanting to still be 20 instead of almost-30, but whatever! You look great! And I love the color of your shirt.

The rug is the COOLEST. Seriously. I love Costco! Little Tessa's gonna love that rug. Just as Marcus seems to :)

Rob and Erin said...

Yay! Pregnant belly! I love that shade of blue on you! And, that is a Grrrreat rug :0) Marcus has some nice moves. I think he's wrestling politely with it. or ballroom dancing. Hmm...
41 days! It's getting closer, or rather, She's getting closer ;0)

pauline said...

Nice pics ... glad you found your charger! You both look great! Of course she will love the cuddly tiger rug :) Love, Mom (Dad too) xox

Melanie said...

Ditto of all the other comments: you look so cute, and I love the rug! The boys have a black bear on their floor, but that's because they have a log cabin/ camping room. Just what you want to see when you're camping, huh? Love ya!

Aislinn said...

You look so cute pregnant, Tara! Of course, I get to see you looking like that often, but the pic is very cute! ;o) The tiger rug is so cute, too. It'll be just perfect in her jungle room! :o)