Monday, December 29, 2008

The Best Year!!

Most of us don't remember what we were doing one month ago today much less one year ago, but I DO!!

We were getting married!!!

Tara and I have had a fun year together. We didn't ever think that our 1 year anniversary would arrive, but it's here!! We used to grit our teeth when people would say, "Oh you're still newly weds!" but now we've arrived and I couldn't be happier. Tara really is my better half and while I had no idea all of the growing we would do together, I love her more today than ever. I couldn't have found a better best friend and wife (and her family's not so bad either ;o). So to the girl of my dreams, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

9 comments:

Rob and Erin said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You two are so cute together, oh and while I was typing "two" I thought to myself, soon it will be THree!!! Wow, a little Marcus or Tara running around, how fun, and slightly-scary sounding, haha just kidding. I'm sure he/she will get the best of both of you, none of the craziness...okay, again Happy Anniversary :0) Love you!

Anonymous said...

This is my first attempt to comment. Hopefully I am doing this right.
As for dad and me, we are thrilled with all the wonderful events since last Dec. 29. We love Tara as our own daughter. We are so excited about a new grandbaby. We hope that soon, very soon, Tara will be free from the YUKS! The not so good part of pregnancy and be able to enjoy the rest. Marcus and Tara, we also say Happy Anniversary. Today is your dad's and mine's 41 anniversary. We love you both.

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David said...

That is a very nice comment Marcus... I have been reflecting on this time last year too ... it was wonderful ....mostly ('cept for the broken arm part....) We are very delighted with the pair of you ... you are so great together and you are a wonderful son-in-law ..... we love you both and wish you lots more happy anniversaries :)xox ... I am on Dad's post spot ... but it's Mom...

Melanie said...

I finally found your couple blog through your comment on mine =) You two are so cute! Congratulations on a year... time has really flown, huh? Wow! Love ya!

fiona said...

Happy FIRST Anniversary! You two are such a great couple! And pretty darn good-looking, too. A year already?? Soon it will be 2...then 3...

I like the "wifey" label for this post, by the way. :)

zachariah said...

Happy anniversary, a little late!

Sarah said...

One year? Wow! Congratulations guys!

pauline said...

isn't it time to update your blog...on this noteworthy day ...? Hmmm ? xox