Sunday, November 9, 2008

Finally, a new post!

We finally rescued our camera cord from Mom and Dad's house, and now I can post pictures again! Here are some recent, and not so recent pictures:


One day I made the mistake of craking the window to our computer room while I was in there...since we were in the basement, the window was ground level, and the next thing I know, Scout has pushed the window all the way open and was trying to get in through it! I pushed her most of the way back out before pausing to take some pictures.






Next: Here's the picture of us with President and Sister Samuelson before graduation. I love President Samuelson, so it was super exciting that we got to meet him! Marcus tried to stand by him for the picture, but I made him move so I could...;)



And finally, here are some pictures of Declan after Gary and I were teaching him how to rock out...I gave them both fauxhawks, which Declan thought was pretty cool...




4 comments:

fiona said...

FINALLY! I'm so glad y'all have your camera cord back! Scout is so cute, I bet y'all miss her. And I can't believe Marcus even THOUGHT he could stand by Pres. Samuelson! Obviously a newlywed ;) Good job on the fauxhawks! I assume this will be the style any little male Milligans will be sporting...? Bran has that exact same pterydactyl t-shirt as Declan, by the way. Pretty cool.

David said...

Picking up something you forgot or deemed to be of no worth, is not a "rescue". It is a good thing that you did not buy a new set of cords. Great pictures and we are glad you two came down to "rescue" your camera attachment cords.

Love ya, Dad and Mom

Rob and Erin said...

Awesome hair! Declan is such a stud!
Scout sure is cute too, when will you see her next?

pauline said...

Hi there! the pics are great.... Scout is so cute! But not as cute as the "fauxhawks" dudes :) Good job Tooks! Oh, I love the one with Pres S... all of you look great {nice of you to move over Marcus:) }! Thanks for sharing xox