Sunday, August 24, 2014

Teresa's Birthday Interview

Finally we were able to get T's birthday interview off our memory card. Poor thing is all worn out from almost six years of vigorous use! The memory card, not Teresa, even though she tells pretty much any one that asks her age that she is "almost six!". I keep telling her that, no, actually, she's just barely five but she says things like "well...I'm just going to tell people I'm almost six".

Ooooh, man, now that I'm reviewing all the videos I'm totally remembering how super annoyed I was by the time we finally got a full interview done. Some certain little siblings were making things pretty difficult, and then of course every time we started over T was a little less interested. We actually ended up trying two days in a row.

Here's a short clip from her actual birthday, Marc setting up the camera before the craziness started.



Aaaaaand finally, here's the official interview.



Sigh. I'm so sad seeing all that gorgeous hair that she convinced me to chop off.

I don't usually transcribe them, but she's so quiet on some of the answers this year. (And, wow, I'm so obnoxiously loud on some of the questions!)

Favorite color - red
Favorite toy - Snow White doll
Fruit - grapes
TV Show - Woody the Woodpecker
Fav thing to eat for lunch - mac and cheese
Favorite thing to wear - dresses
Game - Candyland
Fav snack - fig bars
Animal - kitty cats, because they're so cute
Favorite song - Let It Go (surprise!)
Book - her new Rarity book she got for her birthday
Best friend - stuffed kitty, human best friend - Mina
Fave Cereal - Flakes
Thing to do outside - play with Rose
Thing she takes to bed - the a fore mentioned stuffed kitty
Favorite drink - juice
Breakfast - tortillas (?)
And she wants to be a ballerina when she grows up. Guess we need to sign that girl up for some ballet lessons.

And we also did a little photo shoot of Finners wearing this adorable little suit that used to be worn by his Daddy. Seriously, this little boy. He's just the cutest thing. I really feel like people should be more appreciative of how much I restrain myself from just constantly gushing about how fabulous I think he is. Anyway, there are a lot of them, because I just think he's so cute!

Poor little dude took some concrete to the face on Saturday, so that's the scrape you see on his eye. He has successfully navigated the step down from our house to the porch more times than I can count so OF COURSE the one time I decide he doesn't need me to supervise him he biffs it.


  


Seriously, baby model material right here.





And here are some pictures of Nora, because we love her too. She's a cutie pie. 



2 comments:

pauline said...

Great post! Teresa is pretty formal during her interview :) fav snack: fig bars...nice! Lots of great pics of a very handsome little Finn, and a very cute Nora ... oh, yes, Teresa's hair is beautiful, and is still... besides, it'll grow again! Love you all... Mom (Dad too) xox

Carolyn said...

very cute. I can't believe how fast they are getting so big.