Sunday, January 19, 2014

Just some pictures

Well, and a few words. But not that many, because I'm really tired. My brain isn't quite firing on all cylinders these days. Sometime in December all three of our children decided to quit sleeping. The worst week was when they woke us up 6 times in one night. And then the next night they woke us up nine times between the hours of 11pm and 5am. NINE times. Nine! And then the next night it was only a blessed five times. Luckily since then the girls have mostly returned to normal (ie: waking up hopefully only one time in the night and then getting up around 5). Finn is still trying to figure things out. We're crossing our fingers he gets there soon.

Anyway, here are a lot of pictures of four-month-old Finn.


He found his feet.









I took T out on a date a few weeks ago. We went to the mall because "Mom, I am a teenager". No, you're not, Teresa. "Well, I'm in highschool". Sigh. Anyway, she went in this dressing room by herself, and I looked like a major creeper taking pictures through the crack in the curtain. She was pretty much just admiring herself and playing with her hair.


We made some ice cream out of the freshly fallen snow we got a few weeks ago. Just snow and sweetened condensed milk. Oh, and some vanilla. It was surprisingly good.




Finn got a jumper. He likes it.




Technically obeying my instructions - "don't put anything over his face".



4 comments:

pauline said...

Oh Tooks ... that is the cutest ... well, I keep thinking they all are! Finn looks so BIG in his shirt & tie outfit, and so handsome too. Hahaha T in the dressing room "teenager" indeed! Guess it'll be N's turn next to go on a Mommy date, and be a "teenager" ... F is enjoying that jumper indeed... I like that final pic of you Tara! Thanks for sharing this one too... love, Mom (Dad too) xox

Rob and Erin Smith said...

LOL!! Technically obeying your instructions!! I'm laughing so hard at that!!! And your little teenager, ha!! Creep away, Mommy, that's what you're here for, right?! Yummy ice cream, what a fun idea. Nora looks so cute and snug with all her buddies... Finn's hair is rad! Especially in the last jumper pic, glad he likes it so much! And Tara, you look so young it that last picture, probably because you are, but your skin belies any sleep issues you're enduring. Love y'all!

Rob and Erin Smith said...

Oh, I forgot to say how much I LOVe Finn's church outfit, his tie is so So Cute!! Love him!

fiona said...

Goodness gracious, his little church outfit is soooooo adorable. He just looks so precious and little-man-y in it!!! The dressing room pic cracks me up, too! Seriously. I can't wait to see her actual teenage years... ;) Finn's expression in the nothing-on-the-face picture is hilarious! He's really good at busting that out, it seems... And I LOVE the last picture. You both look perfect! Oh, and yeah... I'm SO sorry you had those sleep issues. Nine times... oh man... so sorry!!! I'm glad that things are mostly back to normal!