Monday, December 31, 2012

From the phone

I figured it was about time to make sure all the pictures from the phone and ipad got a bit of a more permanent home...



Nora's little cat bum from Halloween


Marc and his birthday sushi.


Gigi sent Nora some new shoes. She put them on and said "take my picture".


I think this game was T's idea. They kept the blankets on their heads pretty much all afternoon.



Walking to the park with their little friend.


Nora's self portrait.


Teresa did NOT want to have her picture taken.


Nora tried making her feel better "you cying Teres?".


I'm pretty sure I bribed her with something.


They think they are super adventurous to climb to the top of the slide.


We finally went to Chick and Ruth's Delly in Annapolis - they have been featured on Man V. Food several times...they have a six pound milkshake you can attempt to eat, if you have seventeen dollars to waste. Nora was thrilled when the first thing they did after we sat down was put a giant bowl of pickle slices on the table right in front of her.  She definitely ate most of them. 

  



Marc and I were doing dishes one day when T came clomping in wearing Marc's boots. She thought it was the funniest thing ever.



The girls were having a little too much fun eating bagels. They really wanted Daddy to see them being silly so I had to take pictures of them to show him since he couldn't turn around and look while he was driving.




She'll hate me for this one when she's a bit older...






3 comments:

fiona said...

Yummm... I would totally eat most of those pickles, too, Nora! Of course, I AM way huger than you. I think the carousel Tressa pic has earned a place on her wedding video montage... ;)

David said...

Phone and ipads are wonderful backups when the camera is forgotten! You would have totally missed the carousel shot.
Great pictures. Love to all, Mom and Dad

Carolyn said...

It took making it bigger but I finally got the fuss about the carousel pick. Lol. Yep, you will definitely have to save that one.