Thursday, August 6, 2009

Visitors!

We were excited to have our friends, the Bohons, come visit us last week. They are definitely on the list of things we miss about Utah (it's not too long, don't worry). They had to bring their little girl Adelyn to meet her future BYU roommate. She's about 5 months older than Teresa. They were super cute together. Well, Adelyn was cute, Teresa mostly just sat there. Adelyn did get some big smiles out of Teresa though.

BFF:




How cute are they in matching outfits?!

6 comments:

fiona said...

Awww, their little matching dresses are adorable! And Adelyn has some great hair, too, like Teresa! Did y'all go see the bats? I love bats! I've never been to the Austin bridge, though, I want to go there next time we're in town. Help me remember!

Tara said...

This is Mom ... Those photos are gorgeous ... what cute babies ... they can post THOSE on THEIR bulletin board at BYU in the years to come ... Love, Mom (Dad too) xox

Melanie said...

Marcus, what the heck happened to loneranger? Jeff

Melanie said...

And now MELANIE says: Oh my gosh how cute are they together!!! How fun.

Melanie said...

And Melanie also says: Jeff, Teresa happened to LoneRanger!! Am I right, or am I right!

Rob and Erin said...

I love the matching dresses! How fun, nothing like lifelong friendships :0) Cute, cute, cute!