Saturday, July 11, 2009

We've been enjoying a lot of this lately:


(sorry for the black and white, Marc changed the settings on the camera and I don't know how to change it back)

We were pleasantly surprised this week when Teresa decided to start sleeping 6-7 hours at night. Sunday night I put her down at about 8:30 and she didn't wake up until about 3:45. Causing us to have the following conversation:

Tara: Wait, is this the first time we've gotten up with her tonight?
Marcus: Umm...I think so...I don't think I remember getting up before now...

Our brains still weren't fully functional at that point I guess. Anyway, we figured it was just a fluke, since she'd had a pretty intense weekend, what with the blessing and all the relatives passing her around and such, but she's kept it up all week. She still doesn't nap very well during the day, but how can I complain about that when she lets us sleep so long at night? Here's hoping she keeps it up...

5 comments:

Rob and Erin said...

Oh, what a sweet little daughter to let you sleep sooo long :0) She is sooooo cute! That many o's still does not express the extent of her cuteness, but will have to suffice for now. Miss you, little Teresa!

Carolyn said...

That is extremely thoughtful of her. What a doll.

David said...

Even in black and white she is beautiful. Maybe she is taking after her dad with the sleeping now at night. Love ya, Dad (and Mom)

Melanie said...

Whatever you do, just don't say it out loud, because that's when they change their schedule on you! =) Good luck and I hope she keeps it up!

fiona said...

Nice. Very nice. I hope she's still doing it, and it wasn't one of those "see what I COULD be doing?" things.