Thursday, January 29, 2009

23.5 weeks down...16.5 to go!

So, I guess it's about that time that I should post some pregnancy pictures...It's kind of nice to actually look pregnant now, instead of just feeling sick all the time. It's weird to feel the baby moving a lot more (of course, she always stops when Marc or I try to feel her move)...In other news, I can have dairy again, which is pretty exciting! As much as I love Soymilk, real milk is nice too. I can also eat chocolate again without feeling like throwing up, so that's exciting too! Anyway, here's a picture:

7 comments:

fiona said...

Tara, you look so cute pregnant!! Wow, it really makes it seem real to those of us not nearby...weird. I'm glad you can eat chocolate, that is terrible that you couldn't! just terrible. I hope we get more pics and updates on my cute little neice! and her folks! You look great!!!

Anonymous said...

You look adorable. Wow,you do have the beautiful pregnant glow. I am so happy you are feeling better. From one chocolate lover to another, that is good news. I asked Marcus if he talked to his baby girl. He said yes. This is such an exciting time for y'all and for us. Much love to all three.

Lindsey said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! You look great girl! :)

Rob and Erin said...

Tara, you're such a cute pregnant lady! Wow, I'm so excited for you guys :0) It is fun to have something to show for all that work you've been doing. A baby girl on the way, oh boy!!!

pauline said...

Love the picture ... you look wonderful ... and, of course, we are very happy you are not so sick any more! You and Marcus will be great parents! We are looking forward to seeing you soon :) Love, Dad & Mom xox

Kim said...

You look so cute with the pregnant belly! Im so glad you finally put a picture up so those of us that dont get to see you too often can see what your looking like these days. I cant wait to meet Little Teresa. Love you all...

Melanie said...

Tara! I knew you would look cute pregnant. I forgot to add you to my blog list, so I just thought you weren't posting, but I'll go do that now, so I can keep track of you... girls are so great! You will love having a girl first!!! Any names yet? Love ya!