Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Grandparents.

These kids were lucky enough to have all of their grandparents come visit over Thanksgiving and for Finn's blessing. The girls loved having so many people to play with, and Finn happily accepted being passed around endlessly. 

Poor fellow, he is already being roped in to all sorts of princess games with his sisters.


At least little brother can rock a pink tiara pretty well.


Hanging out with Grandad some more. I love those fat cheeks! (Finn's).  And his fat chin. His major tickle spot is in between his two chin rolls, he has the cutest husky little man giggles when you get your fingers in between his fat rolls and tickle him. 



We took a trip up to Fort McHenry while everyone was here (where Francis Scott Key wrote the Star Spangled Banner during the war of 1812). I can't believe it's taken us so long to visit there, it's only about twenty minutes from us, up in Baltimore, and is a very cool memorial.


That canon ball was just too heavy for our girls...


  


The whole gang, minus me and Finn.




These three. Santa sent some elves on December 1st to deliver some Christmas pajamas for the kids. Marc put together a fun little scavenger hunt for them which eventually led to finding their pajamas wrapped and taped to the bottom of the dinner table. Teresa loved it, of course. Nora was a bit slow to warm up, but that was because it happened right after her nap. They are definitely ready for Christmas.


Hanging out with Gigi. And the laundry. And Finn totally has a little baby bald spot on the back of his head, poor fellow. 


Gigi brought the girls some stylish snowman sunglasses. Nora was definitely a fan.


We took Granny and Grandad to a Korean BBQ place up here. Nora and T totally showed me up with their chopstick skills. 


Finn loves some attention! He is starting to get so much chattier, and Granny is always so good about getting sweet smiles and coos out of him. His hair is so long on top, I guess to make up for that bald spot in the back ;)




Happy little Finn fox. 



2 comments:

fiona said...

Ha, his hair is awesome! It is totally long on top, and he's a little baldy there in the back! He can rock it, though... ;) Especially when he wears his tiara!!!! I LOVE that first pic. Such a classic. Poor/lucky fella... ;) And the Christmas pjs are awesome. I love Nora's. I'm sure the other two have equally adorable ones, but Nora's... love 'em. The little feet especially! Gigi brought awesome glasses! What a fun time I'm sure y'all all had! Oh, the pic with Gigi on the couch... and the laundry... haha... anyway, Tressa looks so big and beautiful! Always very stylish. And Fox Finn will never get old. Never. That hat is the cutest.

Rob and Erin Smith said...

Oh man, just lost my comment, oh well, here goes again :) Finn is so Cute!! I love the picture of him and Dad and I can so imagine his cute manly chuckles... Love this post, looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! I've never been to Fort McHenry. I wish we'd made time for it when we lived near. That's really neat!! Mom's coat is lovely and your little fox is adorable! What does he say? Hahaha, I'm so hilarious, you totally did not see that coming... Also, Gigi's glasses are awesome! And last thing, love N's eyes in the jammie picture, reminds me of a face I've seen Marc make... Love you guys!